Post 1: Who am I?


I’m Paula González, I was born in Constitución but I have lived in Santiago all my life. However, I really hate city life, it’s very noisy and stressful, besides, people are always agitated and hostile. 


As you may realice, I don’t like to surround myself with complications or anything that alters my peace of mind, which is paradoxical, almost fun, because:


1.- I’m taurus, so being a drama queen is my essence.

2.- I really like high-risk sports, in fact, one of the plans that ruined the pandemic was skydiving. 

3.- I study architecture.



My passion however, is dance, I practice it for as long as I can remember. I’m always open to learning a new style, but my favorite is contemporary dance, because it allows me to express emotions without saying a single word, it also allows me to know and connect with my body.


So who am I? In short, a duality of things, good and bad, like everyone. And as good duality I am, I also have another face, that’s my twin sister. She’s cold as ice, grumpy, but funny and a good person. She studies law, I fervently believe that she will be a lawyer like Helhue or Kel Calderón. The rest of my family is also wonderful: Vicente is our younger brother, he is 13, but he’s so tall and robust that he seems my age. He is the nicest and cutest person I know; he loves horses and sports. He has a strange illness, so it was difficult to find treatment and specially someone who wanted to treat his case, but he dealt with it and now he’s stable. On the other hand, my dad is a Real Estate Broker and my mom is a school carrier, we get along well with them, they are very versatile and funny. Also, they are very supportive and understanding, both have had a big influence on who I am today.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares