Post 2: Why did I choose my major?


When I was a kid, I wanted to be a lot of things, I remember wanting to be an actress, an astronaut, but my dream was to be a professional dancer. However, when I grew up I was very interested in studying geology, but I wasn’t sure if I was really capable. So, when I left school, I entered the Academic Baccalaureate Program of the University of Chile, to know what university life was like and see if I could go into studying geology through that medium, but I discovered that it wasn’t what I really liked, so I left the Program and went into studying architecture at the University of Chile.

 

I love studying architecture, but I really don’t know why I chose to study it. I’ve always liked a lot of things, looking to learn about a variety of topics. I was never 100% artist or 100% scientist, so I guess in this search to strike a balance between the two, it seemed to me that studying architecture could work. And so far, I’m happy and satisfied with my decision.

 

Unfortunately, because of the pandemic, I haven’t been able to know the faculty of architecture or my classmates, so I don’t have much to say about it. On the other hand, my experience in Baccalaureate was hard academically, but I wouldn’t change it for anything, because I met such beautiful and varied people, I really enjoyed those two years.

 

Comentarios

  1. Hi, it would have been wonderful to be an astronaut and now to be orbiting in space jaja. Is entertaining that you like so many things, the same things happens to me lol. Kind regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope the pandemic end soon so you can know the FAU, the pircas and your classmates

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares