Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

I’m not a big fan of technology because I think it’s a mind and life’s predator, however, I also think it’s a useful instrument if we use it with responsibility, I mean, we have  anything’s information at hand, we can talk with anyone in every part of the world immediately, etc. Thanks to technology, we have so many chances to do whatever we want.

I really don’t have a favorite piece of technology but if I have to choose, I choose my IPad. Not only is it the first technological device that I bought by myself, has been my principal work tool in my career.  


At the beginning, my house was full of paperwork scattered everywhere, it was a mess. So, since I have the IPad Pro, that’s disappeared and my student life benefited hugely. Now I can do architectural plans and designs much faster, I don’t need to buy an infinity of pencils because I have them all in one, etc. Anyway, it has been very helpful. 


I always use it, definitely my student life without it would be more difficult. I would spend more time doing university work, which probably means a lot of sleepless nights and less time being with my family.

Comentarios

Entradas populares