BLOG POST 4: A MEAL OR FOOD YOU REALLY LIKE

First of all, I have to say that I’m a Taurus girl so it was difficult for me to decide which food is my favorite. However, I think the one I enjoy eating the most and could eat it every day of the week is Italian pasta or as we say in Chile “tallarines con salsa”. I like all varieties: with pesto sauce, spaghetti bolognese, Pasta Alfredo, etc. But, I enjoy it more when I experiment with the preparation of sauces, looking for the perfect flavor. One of my favorite preparations is when I cook the pasta in basil water, giving it a fresh flavor. Then I mixed the basil with onion, garlic, mushrooms, chicken, cherry tomatoes, condiments, white wine and heavy cream. Finally, I add the pasta and Parmesan cheese… it’s just exquisite. 

I like it a lot because it’s very easy to prepare and it’s delicious. You can prepare it to show off at an important dinner or at 4am when you get hungry after a party.

Even if I wanted to, unfortunately I cannot eat pasta every day, since it is clearly not healthy to overeat. However, it doesn’t sadden me as there are still thousands of delicious meals that I can eat every day.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares