Post 5: A meaningful photography for me


In this photo we are in Calama, JGM. We were closing the semester so that Friday many of us stayed to celebrate. I like this photo, not because of the fact that before the pandemic we celebrated every Friday, but because of my friends. Here we are a few of us, but we are many more. In fact, once for halloween we went to the house of one of our friends (who lives in Chicureo) and we filled the intercommunal bus.

 

We all met in the university's Baccalaureate Program, so we became friends by sharing our suffering 😅🥲 Now  we all study different careers, but it’s fun because I have friends in all the faculties.

 

Each one of them is very special to me, I miss them a lot. I hope the pandemic ends soon and we can meet again, go to parties, dance and sing all night, cook at 4 in the morning and finally start the day with a hangover and having breakfast all together.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares