Post 1: A country that I would like to visit... ITALY!!


I would really love to go to Italy, I think it has always been my dream haha ​​I mean, its culture, all the history, the architecture, the food, everything related to Italy is fascinating !!Actually, It was the first great metropolis of mankind, the center of one of the most important ancient civilizations. It influenced the society, culture, language, literature, music, art, architecture, philosophy, gastronomy, religion, law and morals of successive centuries, marking the patterns of current Western civilization along with Greece.

 I would love to be able to visit this land full of history, to know the foundations of architecture (the career I am studying). But this isn't only the reason, I would also love to go for the gastronomy ... eat the pizza from Naples, drink some wine from the vineyards of Tuscany or Sicily (even if I'm not a big fan of wine hahs), but I would also like to try a nonna's homemade food.

I have plans to do some school exchange there, in fact, I am learning the language, although the university has made it a bit difficult for me, but every time I have free time I take a YouTube class, learn grammar or listen to music in Italian. If everything works, I would like to see opportunities to live there. Now, compared to when I was a child, I don't see it as a dream, but as a goal to achieve.






Comentarios

  1. Hi Paula, I am also interested in Italy because my grandfather came from la bellissima italia, it would be great if we could practice our Italian together!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the culture of the area, I would love to go
    I need <3 ajjas

    ResponderEliminar
  3. omg! i would like to visit the same ocuntry, i tink is so atractive and interesting

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares