Post 3: BRUNITO


This is my baby, Bruno, although some call him Baby Yoda 馃槀☺️. He's a Chihuahua, but he thinks he's a Rottweiler or a pit bull. He is strange (or silly), with small dogs he is friendly, but he gets aggressive and wants to fight with any large dog that passes in front of him. Despite being the bravest, he is too tender and spoiled, he has always been like this, but due to the pandemic and that we are at home all day, he has become too dependent. You can no longer leave him in the garden, as soon as he finishes his meal he wants to go in and go to bed next to someone to hug him and pamper him.


When I said he's my baby, it's because I really treat him as one. Every day, even when I haven't slept much from staying studying late, he gets me up at 6 in the morning to take him outside and do his business. Then he goes back to bed with me, and at 8 am, he gets out of bed to be served his food, after that, the whole day is games and caresses for him.

He is very jealous, even with people, when he is with me he does not want anyone to approach me, and if they do, he growls at them. It's the only toxic relationship I accept in my life. With my sister we say that he is Taurus like us, he likes to eat, sleep and is a bit grumpy, but we love him like that, just like he is.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares