Post 5: My future Job

 

More than working designing houses, which is what architects are most associated with. I would like to develop in the area of urban design. Develop new visions for places  using creativity and imagination to invent or reinvent the environments in which we live and work. Seek to understand and help to properly develop cities and the urban landscape, creating harmony with society and the territory we inhabit.

This is what attracts me to this work, this search to coexist harmoniously with nature, this present challenge of how to make use of the current transformation processes to achieve more sustainable urban environments, valuing the redesign of space as a possible way to generate conditions of higher quality of life. It is necessary to reinterpret the form and the public space with physical-aesthetic-functional criteria, in order to satisfy the implicit needs of those who use and inhabit it, as well as to properly connect the city and integrate the natural landscape with the built one.



I always said I would never work locked in an office, I like to be on the move constantly.  For this reason, I would like to travel a lot and go to cities that are great examples for their sustainable urban planning, such as Copenhagen, Curitiba, Stockholm, Vienna, etc.  Thus, all the learning that I would get from these cities, I could apply at home, maybe at first it will not be achieved throughout the country, but certainly, if sustainable urban planning will be applied locally and successfully, it could be a significant step for the urban development of the future and the improvement of the quality of life of its inhabitants.






Comentarios

Entradas populares