Post 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

It is a somewhat difficult post, the truth is that I do not know other academic programs, I did not think much when entering to study architecture at this university.  However, based on the time that I have been studying, there are certain things that I think should be implemented:

I think they should teach programs such as Photoshop, AutoCAD or Illustrator from the beginning, in my case they have not taught me and for a course of this semester it was very necessary. I have done all my projects by hand and it has taken me a long time, on the other hand some of my colleagues who do know use them, It’s much easier for them to do their projects, surely they sleep more, because knowing how to use this programs, makes work easier and saves time.  

 

Also, I think they should provide these programs for free to students.  It would also be very useful if they provide facilities at the university with computers with all these programs installed, since there are people who do not have the resources to access them at home.  

 

Finally, I think it is necessary to establish the first part of the semester for theoretical and the second part of the semester for workshop (or vice versa), since it is much easier to carry instead of the system we have now, where both overlap.  Because of this, this last semester has been exhausting and stressful, my anxiety has increased and I hardly sleep, in fact, I am writing this without having slept for almost four days, I have lost a lot of weight and I am getting sick from stress.  Although the objective of entering university is to learn, I do not think it is ideal to do so at the expense of our health.

Comentarios

Entradas populares