Post 8: English Language Challenges



Although, I believe that the classes are very useful to improve our vocabulary, I believe that these should be complemented with our study at home, on our own.  For example, what has helped a lot to learn and understand native English is watching YouTube videos, series, movies, etc., in English, then I gradually removed the subtitles in Spanish and now it is much easier for me to identify the words and what they are talking about.  Another strategy that has helped me a lot is reading, and especially reading manwhas, as some do not translate them into Spanish, I read them in English and having the images and expressions of the characters makes it much easier for me to identify the meaning of the word according to the context.  Finally, and in what I believe is my weakest area, it is when speaking in English, it is not because I do not know, sometimes I get very nervous and I do not know what to say, but I know it is due to lack of practice, So to improve this point, some time ago I downloaded a language exchange app, here I can speak with a native English who wants to learn Spanish and we both exchange talks and correct each other if we make a mistake.

 

I try to implement English on a daily basis, because in order to learn it and deal with it correctly, I must practice it constantly. For me it is very important to be able to speak it fluently, since it is a skill that not only opens doors in the professional area, but also allows you to meet people from other cultures, since being the universal language, it is the language that most people speak in the world.




Comentarios

Entradas populares